Recipe type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 container sun-dried tomato vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- your choice of pasta
- Place the chicken breasts in a zip lock bag with about a cup of dressing. Put in refrigerator to marinade. (If you do not have time to do this, don't worry about it.)
- Combine tomatoes, basil, mozzarella and 1/2 cup (or so) of dressing. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Prepare chicken -- bake or grill.
- Prepare pasta.
- Place chicken over pasta in a dish and spoon tomato mixture over the chicken.
- Drizzed the entire dish with dressing to finish it off.
Recipe by Lemon Drop Shop Blog at http://www.shoplemondrop.com/2012/05/31/quick-easy-recipe-bruschetta-chicken/