These straws look ready to dance with these little tutus on! I know, as if they need anything more to make them festive. But why not add a little frill!? Especially when it is so easy. It adds just a little more personality and pizazzz to any party or celebration.
You’ll need straws, cupcake liners (about 4 per straw) and a pair of scissors.
- Fold four cupcake liners in half.
- Snip a slit in the center.
- Make cuts around the outside of the liner (I cut up to the “flat” part) to make the fringe.
- Ruffle it up a bit and separate the pieces to make it fuller.
- Stick the straw through it and your done.
Wouldn’t this blue star and red stripe combo be perfect for the 4th of July!?
An assortment of cupcake liners and paper straws are available in the shop. And, as a little bonus, get 10% your order when you use the code FRILLS.
P.S. You might find me linking up here!