Over the past 7 years, we’ve accumulated more and more phone numbers that have been taped to the inside of “my” cabinet in the kitchen. It started with just the emergency numbers for the babysitter, but quickly became a catch any and all phone numbers written on scratch paper, some of which completely illegibly written by toddler hands.
It was time to make a change. I purchased a package of 4 cork tiles and covered them with burlap using hot glue. I left the edges raw because that way I didn’t have to worry about perfect edges.
And here is the unveiling!
Forgive all the whited out info, but I didn’t feel it was appropriate to share I added some tags with a little decorated ribbon (I’m a sucker for argyle) to organize the different types of information: church contact info, neighbors, kids’ friends, and other important information for babysitters.
Ahhhhh…so much better. It makes me happy to open this cabinet now.
P.S. You may find me linking up here!